2. [If you have separate rules relating to the use of the site they can be set forth here or on a separate page]
a. You will provide your correct and actual name and information and not impersonate any other person or entity or mispresent your affiliation with any other person or entity in violation of law.
b. You will not post, email or make available any material that is misleading, false, deceptive, deceitful, unlawful, abusive, defamatory, libelous harmful, or pornographic.
c. You will not post content that violates any federal state or local law, including but not limited to those relating to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap.
d. You will not post content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any other party
e. You will not offer any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law.
f. You will not collect personal data about other Website users for commercial or unlawful purposes or use automated means, including but not limited to robots, crawlers, or data mining tools to obtain information from the Website or use any automated posting devise.
g. You will not post or use on the Website any images, photographs, name or mark or anything else protected under applicable copyrights and trademark laws. Any actual or assumed violation of trademark or copyright laws is subject to removal. If you believe that an infringement has occurred you should contact LP at ______________@_______
By using the website you grant to LP a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to use, copy, display, and distribute, (on any and all media) and make derivative works from, any content you post on the Website.
5. . Any interactions between users of the Website, including payment and delivery of goods or services are solely between such users. All parties are advised to take precautions and make such advance investigation as the party deems necessary before completing any transaction. LP cannot guarantee the identity nor the validity of the information posted on the Website.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LP, ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE.
LP ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION, (C) ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY (D) ANY HARM RESULTING FROM USER CONTENT OR USER CONDUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ILLEGAL CONDUCT, (E) ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE WEBSITE, OR BETWEEN USERS AND ANY THIRD PARTY OR (F) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL LP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
9. LP may amend these Terms of Service at any time.
10. All content on the Website is provided “As Is” and may not be used, copied, or reproduced without the prior written consent of LP. LizardPost and its logo are trademarks owned and provided by LP. All rights are reserved. The Website copyrighted to LP and any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from the Website or any portions thereof for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited
11. The Website may contain advertisements for third parties. The inclusion of advertising, logos, links, or reference to any products, process, service, trade name, trademark, or manufacturer, is not an endorsement by LP of any such advertisers, links, entities, products, services, names or marks.
NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.